We are looking for a results-driven and confident financial controller to manage and improve our organisation’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations part-time. Duties for the financial controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Your strategic planning and exceptional numerical proficiency as a financial controller will aid our organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls, achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organised, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy financial controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, and drive income generation.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
What we offer
- Global team with offices in UK/US
- Individual and team target-based bonus structure
- Holiday allowance that increases annually plus birthday off
- Additional time out of the office for Conservation projects (Foundation Days)
- Personal Development Days
- Personal travel allowance and discount
- Team and Industry Awards Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Relaxed office and flexible working environment
Please note, this role is currently part-time.
To apply please email Careers@pelorusx.com addressed to Geordie and Monique with your CV and a cover letter.