Pelorus is looking for an ambitious and creative marketer to join our team as the Marketing Manager for Roam.
Roam is a luxury Destination Management Company, operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia since March 2023. Founded by Pelorus and luxury lifestyle curators Cool Inc, we aim to re-write the narrative for luxury exploration in the Kingdom.
Based in London alongside Roam’s Head of Marketing, this position will play a crucial role in implementing our worldwide marketing strategy. It will oversee the daily operations of brand marketing across various channels, including social media, email marketing, content creation, website management, event coordination, campaign planning, and communications. They will work closely with our team based in Saudi and global marketing agencies to elevate our DMC business to new heights globally. The role will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
To succeed quickly in this role, you will preferably have a minimum of six years’ experience in luxury travel marketing or closely related roles. Strong candidates who excel will be joining the business at a period of rapid growth with huge potential for future opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- • Global team based in UK/US/South Africa/Monaco/KSA
• Individual and team target-based bonus structure
• Holiday allowance that increases annually plus birthday off
• Additional time out of the office for Conservation projects (Foundation Days)
• Personal Development Days
• FAM trips
• Personal travel allowance and discount
• Team and Industry Awards Scheme
• Progression opportunities
• Relaxed office and flexible working environment
• Opportunity to work with high performance and best in Industry team
- Driving forward the global marketing strategy for Roam
- Creating multichannel strategies to drive growth in target markets
- Manage budgets, with strong ROI tracking
- Work closely with our sales team, ensuring we’re delivering high value leads and driving promotions as required by our product team
- Work with our PR agency to drive quality coverage, exposure and enquiries
- Working with our Content and Social Manager to drive a strategic campaign calendar and ensure our brand identity is upheld across all marketing channels
- Working closely with digital agencies to utilise digital channels and support on website management for travel content and performance
- Work on best-in-class events, helping to deliver a global events calendar
- Support with business development in driving growth within the B2B market and on creative brand partnerships
- Drive awareness of our CSR strategy and better showcase our efforts to our target audiences.
- A demonstrated understanding of HNW and UHNW audiences
- Knowledge of UK, US and ROW luxury travel markets
- Comfortable working at pace, whilst maintaining high quality
- Experience in setting and working to budgets
- Able to work independently and remotely but as part of a wider global team
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably at least 6 years’ experience in a luxury travel marketing position
- Must have experience creating and implementing ambitious multichannel marketing plans
- Management experience beneficial
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Additional marketing qualifications advantageous