Pelorus is looking for freelance Graphic Designers to add to our roster of contacts, to work with our marketing team on various exciting design briefs.
Projects will be brief dependent on needs at the time, but require our design freelancers to:
- Create, develop and produce original and innovative campaign graphics, decks, invitations and presentations that showcase Pelorus’ as a luxury brand and leader in the bespoke travel and yachting industry.
- Develop and ideate strong mock-ups for new campaigns and new business opportunities
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all design work, and championing brand identity
Experience, qualifications and personal specifications:
- At least 2-3 years of creative experience in graphic design either as a freelancer or in full-time position – experience in luxury travel or yachting is desirable but not essential
- An expert across Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc)
- Proven portfolio of developing concepts into compelling visual design with projects including motion
- Great communication, project management and time management skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence in your own creativity
- Awareness of design trends and popular social content
- Exceptional attention to detail
Equal Opportunities Employer:
At Pelorus, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our suppliers, and our global community. Pelorus is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.