Pelorus is looking for an ambitious and creative marketer to join the team as a Marketing Manager for Pelorus Travel.
This role will be the driving force behind our travel marketing strategy. Leading the planning and implementation of day-to-day brand marketing activities across social media, email marketing, content, website, events, campaign planning and communications. They will work closely with regional PR teams, Business Development and Partnerships as well as the Digital and Yacht Marketing teams to elevate our travel business to new heights globally. The role will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
To succeed quickly in this role, you will preferably have a minimum of six years’ experience in luxury travel marketing or closely related roles. Strong candidates who excel will be joining the business at a period of rapid growth with huge potential for future opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Global team based in UK/US/South Africa/Monaco/KSA
- Individual and team target-based bonus structure
- Holiday allowance that increases annually plus birthday off
- Additional time out of the office for Conservation projects (Foundation Days)
- Personal Development Days
- FAM trips
- Personal travel allowance and discount
- Team and Industry Awards Scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Relaxed office and flexible working environment
- Opportunity to work with high performance and best in Industry team
- Full ownership of the global marketing strategy for Pelorus Travel
- Creating multichannel strategies to drive growth in target markets
- Setting and managing budgets, with strong ROI tracking
- Be the day-to-day contact with our travel team, ensuring we’re delivering high value leads and driving promotions as required by our product team
- Work with our regional press teams to drive quality coverage, exposure and enquiries
- Own relationships with creative agencies and freelancers, from brief to execution
- Working closely with our Head of Digital and their team to utilise digital channels and support on website management for travel content and performance
- Work on best-in-class events, helping to deliver a global events calendar
- Support our Head of Partnerships and BD in driving growth within the B2B market and on creative brand partnerships
- Drive awareness of our Foundation and better showcase our CSR efforts to our travel audiences
- Working alongside our Yacht Marketing Manager and expanding yachting team to better share learnings and opportunities
- A demonstrated understanding of HNW and UHNW audiences
- Knowledge of UK, US and ROW luxury travel markets
- Comfortable working at pace, whilst maintaining high quality
- Experience in setting and working to budgets
- Able to work independently and remotely but as part of a wider global team
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferrably at least 6 years’ experience in a luxury travel marketing position
- Must have experience creating and implementing ambitious multichannel marketing plans
- Management experience beneficial
- Degree (or equivalent)
- Additional marketing qualifications advantageous
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
At Pelorus, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our suppliers, and our global community. Pelorus is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees.
Please note this role is no longer a maternity contract but an additional full-time position within the business.