Planning with Purpose
If you’re like us, the wanderlust for travel and unearthing runs deep.
During these challenging times, we must sadly put a pause on our travels and the life-enhancing discoveries they bring. What we can do, however, is plan. We can come together and make the most of our time, keep the mind active with innovation and create exceptional experiences with purpose to look forward to in the future.
The team at PELORUS continue to craft innovative itineraries for those looking to travel later this year or beyond, our planning process allows us to bring your travel dreams to life, for the future, whilst continuing our highly personalised service:
- At the start of each PELORUS planning experience, we begin with an initial inspiration meeting or call, where we get to know you, your family, your travel companions. This is still a crucial part of our tailormade experience so whilst we can no longer meet you in person, we now look to technology to meet you via video.
- Our travel experts are full of ideas and will work alongside you to craft each and every detail of your future travel plans, with regular video calls along the way, as well as a wealth of inspirational footage and planning boards to help you visualise your dream trip from home.
- We can create a series of travel plans for several trips or just one extraordinary adventure, kicking off travel as soon as we’re able to, weaving our way through the challenges that lie ahead as countries begin to re-open borders and those locations are opening doors to tourism once again.
- As always, we will continue to use our military planning expertise to ensure tight logistics, undertaking full risk assessments for each and every travel experience we curate.
- In addition to this stringent planning, we will layer on incredible, creative experiences that will ensure that your trip will be life-enhancing and purposeful. It’s this passion that makes each PELORUS experience utterly unique and perfect for the modern-day traveller.
Here are some of the current experiences we’re creating for clients looking to plan ahead.
One of our Experts, Elise, is currently creating luxury yacht expedition to celebrate a 30th wedding anniversary in style. The couple are looking for a life-changing adventure to a bucket-list destination for them and their close family next winter. This sort of trip takes time to plan and so we’re working to confirm this for them over the next few weeks.
Conservation in Vietnam
Our Foundation Manager Charlie is working alongside our partners at the World Land Trust to raise awareness of one of their sustainability efforts in Vietnam, working on opportunities for clients to explore alongside scientists and conservationists, in search of two of the most curious and endangered species, the Delacour’s Langur and the Tonkin snub-nosed monkey.
A family safari & conservation holiday
We’ve been speaking to one client who’s keen to build on the home education his children are having and create an opportunity to discover and help to protect the animals they’ve been learning all about together. Many of the conservation projects we work with throughout Africa are looking forward to the guests that help fund these initiatives returning.
A ski adventure in British Columbia
Sadly, many ski resorts had to close early this year and the ski experiences we’d planned had to be postponed. One exceptional ski trip was to British Columbia, featuring cat-skiing and heli-skiing and an incredible luxury lodge in the mountains with a Michelin-starred chef. Our client is keen to get back on the slopes as soon as possible and we’ve been working with our partners to arrange new dates.
Our co-founder Geordie has recently returned from a recce in Socotra, an incredible island off the coast of East Africa which is UNESCO-protected and holds the last remnants of a 20-million-year-old subtropical forest. We’re now planning for a client to return with Geordie as soon as possible. New destinations and innovative experiences are part of the PELORUS DNA, late 2020 and 2021 will bring even more new experiences to share.
Stay tuned for a video of his recce, coming soon.
Jungle exploration in Colombia
Colombia is rapidly becoming established as one of the most colourful, biodiverse and culturally fascinating destinations on Earth. With many of our clients at home and looking for inspiring destinations to research, it’s a place we recommend is added to their travel wish lists.
The PELORUS Agency have the same asks from corporate clients, to use this hiatus in travel to curate the next level experiences which teams, brands and clients will be ready for.
Our Head of Agency is planning a corporate C-Suite regroup, to reassess company strategy ahead of 2021. The client’s offices are based globally, one central point is the Camobdia. Here PELORUS Agency, is working hard to curate creative offsite locations, within the Angkor Wat temple complex, or building treehouse boardrooms within the jungle. The offsite will be teamed with local experiences to showcase local culture in downtime.
Secondly we have been asked to produce a content creation route map, for a luxury product which is ready to launch. To be seen in a variety of magical locations: the PELORUS Agency are working with a time-line of natural wonders to capture content in suchs as; the Catatumbo lightning lake of Venezuela and the fireflies of the Great Smoky Mountains, Tennessee.
Contact a member of our Agency team to find out more.
We look forward to helping to inspire and bring to life your experience wish list.