Reefs and ruins in Belize and Mexico
Discover the wondrous underwater worlds and fascinating pre-colonial history of Belize and Yucatan, guided by experts both above and below the water to ensure a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
When to go: January – June
- Take a helicopter to the Great Blue Hole, where a dive team will be waiting for you. You’ll jump from the heli into the water, and once submerged you will use diver propulsion vehicles to explore the depths of this magnificent location
- Hop in a tender to the Turneffe Islands Atoll, where the diving is remarkable. If of interest, you can attempt to shoot a fish with a speargun, which (if successful) will later be prepared for you by a private chef. Later in the evening you can head back out to experience your first taste of night diving under the moonlit sky
- Dive The Wall of Half Moon Caye, arguably Belize's number one dive site. You’ll break up the day with a remote al fresco lunch on Sunset Beach
- Take a helicopter flight to a luxury lodge hidden deep within the jungle, flying past powerful waterfalls, huge caves and amazing archaeological sites. From your lodge, you can trek through the jungle with an expert tracker – he will teach you the wonders and ways of the forest and search for jaguar footprints to follow
- Having transferred to Mexico, dive the clear waters of the Kankirixche, Chihuo-Hol and Pixya cenotes with a National Geographic guide